Orange Flag Guitar
- Completed February 2014
- 25 inch scale maple neck with cocobolo fingerboard inlayed with glass position markers
- Wilkinson floating tremolo tailpiece
- Bill Lawrence L90 and L45S hum bucking pickups
- Chrome Gotoh tuners
- Master tone, volume, and blend controls
- Email Billy to claim this guitar or request additional information.
This builds on the abstract design concept I started with the MumblyPeg Blue guitar./mumblypeg-blue.html. It's a direction I'll continue exploring.
A neighbor of mine makes jewelry using layered colored glass. She gave me a bag-full of cores she'd drilled out of the glass. Perfect size for fret-dots. The color changes with the angle of the light--like sharkskin.
The color and grain of the cocobolo fretboard plays perfectly with the overall design.