The Flat Snakes
- Completed Spring 2012
- White ash body topped with maple inlayed with multiple-woods
- Hipshot floating tremolo; Golden Age humbucking pickups; Chrome Gotoh tuning machines
- Maple neck with ebony fingerboard; snake-head inlays in mother of pearl and re-con stone
- Master tone, volume, and blend controls
- Email Billy to claim this unique guitar or request additional information.
This is an experiment in non-3D illustrated guitar. It consists of multiple "puzzle pieces" inlaid into a curly maple top on a white ash body. The woods are lemon wood, blood wood, snake wood, ebony and maple.
The dot positions on the ebony fingerboard are snake heads in mother of pearl and re-con stone. It's a comfortable playing 25 inch scale maple neck.
Hardware includes a hipshot floating tremolo tailpiece, golden age hum bucking pickups, and gotoh chrome tuners. It features master tone, master volume, and blend controls for a very flexible tonal palate.
This unique guitar sells for $2,800, which includes a nice hard shell case.
- Email Billy to claim this guitar or request additional information.